Friday, August 31, 2012

Object Photography - Close up


I love taking photographs, that's the only thing which can get me up from my bed at anytime during night. I have been taking normal photographs from digital Sony T77 and have been recently hooked upon exploring it's few close up tools to take pictures of objects. Though my Sony T77 is not a high level DSLR camera but it works well for an amateur like me.

Let me share few of my photographs taken from it. There is few Google Picasa effects added to highlight. Hope you all like it.

Life is like bubble. Handle with care.

It's raining

There are two sides of life. It depends upon which side you choose and live it.





2 comments:

  1. Awesome Photography :) i like the most :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear.

      From,
      Kishore Upadhyay
      http://kishore-upadhyay.blogspot.com

      Delete